Coronavirus Update 16th March 2020
With the aim of protecting patients and staff;
- Patients will only be seen if they have been asked to attend by a clinician
- Most appointments are being converted to telephone appointments
- Long term conditions reviews may be conducted over the telephone
- Some routine clinics will be deferred until further notice
- We would advise all our patients to order their prescriptions in the following ways
- via the surgery email firstname.lastname@example.org
- via MyGP App and we can send you a link to get you started
- on the telephone. The prescription line is open from 9.30 – 11.00 am, 01772 214822. You will be asked to nominate a Pharmacy so that we can send the prescription electronically
- If you are collecting a prescription at Stonebridge Surgery that is already ordered, please ensure that you are following the guidance issued by https://www.nhs.uk/coronavirus before you enter the building
- Midwife/Baby clinic appointments will go ahead as scheduled, as will INR and Depo-provera appointments ( as long as you have no cough or high temperature)
- Please ensure that we have your up to date contact details
If you have a new continuous cough, OR a high temperature ( 37.8c or higher), you should stay at home for at least 7 days from when your symptoms started. For further guidance, go to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The Doctors and Staff from Stonebridge Surgery .
Stonebridge Surgery Online
Welcome to our website where we hope you will find enhanced convenience added to first class healthcare. Find out when we are open and how to see a member of the team. We’ve made life a little easier with practice updates, news on the latest health issues and even access to repeat medication all at your fingertips.
The surgery works with a number of practices to provide greater access to appointments and can offer appointments up to 8pm Monday to Friday and on Saturday and Sunday AM.
Please be advised that availability is limited and will be by pre-booked appointment and urgent on the day only. Access may not be provided at this surgery and you may need to travel to an alternative practice. We provide Saturday morning appointments at the practice as part of this scheme. If no appointment is available you may be directed to alternative services such as NHS111.
These appointments are not available to book on line - therefore please speak to a member of our reception staff for further advice.
Please see our Receptionist to receive your Patient Access registration form.
**Patients need to provide PHOTO ID upon request for registration**
Patient Access is an online service provided by EMIS Health. Patient Access provide the clinical system that we your practice uses and which you connect to through Patient Access. Your Patient Access account is configured and looked after by our practice, so you will sometimes need to contact us directly if you’re having problems.
You will be able to benefit from the online service enabling you to:-
- Book your appointments to see one of our GPs online
- Issue online repeat prescription requests
- Medical Record viewing i.e Medications, Immunisations and Allergies.
Once registered you can connect you to the Patient Access login screen.
Your Good Health
Access to a wide range of healthcare services is a key element of a good local practice. We don’t just want to see you when you’re ill we want to make sure you stay healthy too. Check out how we can cover both bases with our clinics and services.
Our professional team will ensure you receive the best attention at all times whether you’re attending a specialist clinic or a routine appointment. If you’re new to the area registration is easy and comes with the comfort of discretion and confidentiality assured.
(Site updated 16/03/2020)