Update re the Covid vaccination programme
26/02/2021 COVID-19 Information
We are currently booking appointments for patients 64-16 with underlying health conditions and age 64-60, there are quite a few patients within these category's and we are working our way through when we receive our allocation of appointment's. We will send patients a text message with a link to book their appointments. If patients do not have a mobile phone we will call them on their Landline number. There is not need to call the surgery as we will call you.
If patients wish to update their mobile telephone number they can email the details to Stonebridge.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the information.
Appointments for the Covid vaccinations will still be held at Issa Medical Centre 73 St Gregory's Road, Preston.
Patients may also receive a letter to book their vaccination at one of the Mass vaccination centre's, unfortunately we can not book patients in to these clinics so you will need to book via the information on the letter.
The current cohorts are,
This priority list is as follows:
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
- all other age groups to be determined at a later date
We will keep you updated with any changes that may occur but you can also find updated information on the Government website.
2nd vaccination information
With regards to 2nd vaccinations we are currently in the process of telephoning patients that are due to have their 2nd vaccination in March.
We will continue to contact patients when their 2nd vaccination is due, patient will either receive a phone call or a text message.
Your Good Health
Access to a wide range of healthcare services is a key element of a good local practice. We don’t just want to see you when you’re ill we want to make sure you stay healthy too. Check out how we can cover both bases with our clinics and services.
Our professional team will ensure you receive the best attention at all times whether you’re attending a specialist clinic or a routine appointment. If you’re new to the area registration is easy and comes with the comfort of discretion and confidentiality assured.
(Site updated 26/02/2021)