Patients on long-term medication can request repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page and carry out a simple registration
- Register with Patient Access - please see our receptionist for a Patient Access registration form to enable you to order repeat prescriptions online, or via the MyGP app if you have a smartphone.
- BY Email to IT.email@example.com
- By Telephone (01772 214822) - *please call between 09:30 - 11:00 Monday - Friday
- By Hand - drop your repeat slip in at reception with the items required clearly marked
- Completing a request form - in the surgery
- By Post - post it to us enclosing a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you
- Ask your pharmacist - to order it for you.
Patient telephoning the reception telephone number to request prescription will be asked to contact the designated prescription telephone number, requests will not be dealt with on the appointment line.
May we also respectfully remind everyone that hospital out-patient prescriptions should be presented at the hospital pharmacy for dispensing also any prescription given at a Private appointment should be taken to the pharmacy and not to the surgery for transferring on to a NHS prescription.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see either a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications.
Please allow two full working days between requesting and collecting your medication.