|Nurse Julie Barber|
To support our GP Partners in providing the best care for our patients, we have a compassionate, experienced and dynamic nursing team at Stonebridge Surgery.
The nursing team is lead by Julie Barber who has a wealth of experience and knowledge of working in Primary Care.
Julie is a qualified Registered Nurse, who has undertaken further studies at Degree and Post Graduate Degree Level to work as a Nurse Practitioner and Independent Prescriber. Julie can undertake the triage of patients in Surgery, assess, diagnose, treat and follow up patients. Julie will refer or discuss any concerns with the on call GP as needed.
Julie's qualifications are as follows;
- Registered Nurse (RN) & Diploma of Higher Education in Nursing and Health Studies
- BSc ( Hons) Community Specialist Practitioner
- Independent and Supplementary Prescribing
Other Post Registration/Graduate Qualifications:
- Post Graduate Certificate in Enhanced Clinical Practice
- BSc (Hons) Health Studies and Policy Management
- Diploma of Warwick Diabetes Management
- Mentorship, Leg Ulcer Care, Tissue Viability and Introducing Palliative Care Modules