Patients on long-term medication can request repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page and carry out a simple registration
- Register with Patient Access - please see our receptionist for a Patient Access registration form to enable you to order repeat prescriptions online.
- By Telephone (01772 214822) - *please call between 09:30 - 11:00 Monday - Friday
- By Hand - drop your repeat slip in at reception with the items required clearly marked
- Completing a request form - in the surgery
- By Post - post it to us enclosing a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you
- Ask your pharmacist - to order it for you.
May we also respectfully remind everyone that hospital out-patient prescriptions should be presented at the hospital pharmacy for dispensing also any prescription given at a Private appointment should be taken to the pharmacy and not to the surgery for transferring on to a NHS prescription.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see either a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications.
Please allow two full working days between requesting and collecting your medication.